COSCA Counselling Skills - Rowan Consultancy
Rowan’s Counselling Skills Certificate (Module 1) can improve your listening and communication skills, and help you to find out more about others and yourself.
About the Counselling Skills course
- It’s delivered by qualified, practising counsellors, who are also accredited trainers
- It involves practical and enjoyable exercises
- It’s credit-rated by Edinburgh Napier University at SCQF Level 7
How could you or your staff benefit from the course?
The course introduces you to many useful skills, including:
- supporting others by developing practical listening skills
- increasing your self-awareness
- communicating more clearly with others
Within an organisation, these skills can greatly enhance the working environment and promote better communication – essential for success.
We run Module 1 of the course over 6 days, in Perth, Dunblane or Dundee.
Our next course is running in Perth on the following dates:
- 25th August
- 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd September
- 6th October
Closing date for booking – 28th July 2015
Dates for future courses in Dunblane (commencing October 2015) and Dundee (commencing May 2016) are available on our website here:
The fees for Module 1 of the course are £375 for self-funded individuals and £425 + VAT for organisations.
How to sign up for the course
If you’d like to sign up for the course, you can:
- read more on our website – http://www.rowan-consultancy.co.uk/Training/rowan_certificate_info.htm
- fill in and email one of the attached booking forms to email@example.com
- download and print one from our website: http://www.rowan-consultancy.co.uk/Training/course_calendar.htm